11.06.2011

AEDM~ Day 6

Boy, today just flew by!  You'd think with Daylight savings time in effect that there would be some kind of slow flavor to the day.  But, every time I looked at the clock another 2 hours were gone.  I baked a homemade apple pie today and my special corn bread to go with the healing soup I made for my hubby.  I worked a bit more on my Summer Imagined piece.  A bit more highlights and shadows.  It's making me want to go to the ocean SOOooooo bad.  But it's probably really cold there... so I guess I'll stay indoors where it's nice and cozy.  I did work a bit on my owl painting and will add it to tomorrow's post.  I did eyes and hated them so I painted over them and will try again in the morning.  I did a little grocery shopping this afternoon.  Yeah, the day just flew by.  So here's the little bit I worked on today.

2 comments:

InnerSpirit said...

I really like this. It reminds me of waves at the beach. A nice thought as fall is setting in here in the Midwest.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the whole finished piece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...