7.19.2014

Summer of Color 4- Week 6

I'm so sorry to see this wonderful Summertime challenge come to an end!  This has been so much fun to do and I only wish it lasted longer.

This week has been a difficult one for me.  I'll be honest... I did too much last week after my surgery and I have suffered because of it all this week.  I finally, finally feel better today.  God just put the kibosh on my doing anything that had to do with bending over or lifting anything because the pain was hard and fast to remind me I was supposed to rest.  So... I was forced to be good.  I did a lot of reading this week (in any and every position I could that would help me feel better.) I think I read 2 whole novels this week!

I like my last page for the summer of color week 6.  We were supposed to work with raspberry, mandarin orange, and bright yellow.  I didn't get the inspiration for a scripture or quote until today when I did my devotions.  I'm still going to be working on this page some more, but here it is for the purposes of this weeks' challenge!


I'll leave you with a quote from Stormie Omartian:

I want to always do what is right in Your sight.  Lead me, Holy Spirit, into the light of forgiveness, so that I am not stumbling in the dark. (1John 2:10-11)

HuGGs!
Debi

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a beautiful way to used this week's colors, Debi! The SOC has been a wonderful and colorful party this year! HUGS!

sheila 77 said...

What a lovely page with which to end SOC. Your lady looks so contented and good, I like her flowery jumper, her green eyes and the flowers in her hair, and the lovely blue background is just right.

Tori B. said...

I love the way you've used the colors in these pages. Your girl is lovely and I just love your lettering. That's something I really need to work on. I think you've inspired me to do just that.

Kristin said...

xo

Unknown said...

Wonderful use of color and I love the lettering. Beautiful!

Caz said...

This is a beautiful page, I love it! I love the flowers in the girls hair :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...