11.12.2011

AEDM~ Day 12

I'm feeling much better.  We're have dreadful weather, however, and the lighting is terrible.  Out of six photos that I took, this one was the best.  I took one with a flash and it turned out worse.  Owlivia is trying to decide if she's done.  The bottom corner of her canvas seems a bit bare to her, but she's just not sure, so she won't let me do anymore until she ponders on it for awhile.  And suggestions or critiques are welcome!!


I started on the first layer of four small 8X8 canvases.  I think I'm going to do a series so I'm going to be building up layers and I'll share with you tomorrow.

HuGGs!
Debi

4 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Deb, Owlivia is so cute and full of texture. I know that stage you feel, I call it the sit and stare stage.

I also had to say thank you for visiting my cloth blog. Like you said, the stitching relaxes me so much too and clears the mixed media circus that dwells in my head. I'm afraid I relaxed all day long yesterday...stitching.
Thanks

Juliette Crane said...

this owl is so lovely! the stars, the moon and the belly, that beautiful blue...i'm adoring it all! can't wait to see the new pieces!

xo, juliette

Tracey FK said...

So glad you are feeling better and back to it... I have missed my visits and Owllivia has turned out beautifully... I can't wait to see your next project and hope that you are now firing on all cylinders and ready to go!!!

What Remains Now said...

Hi Debi...Thanks for visiting my blog. I glue the yarn on my vases with Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue. I find it works best if you choose light to medium colored yarn. I just did a black one and it didn't turn out well because you can see some dried glue. I love the whole spirit of your blog. I'm in a similar position and having a wonderful time with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...