10.18.2010

WORKING ON AN OLDER CLOTH

So, today I had about a half hour to work a little magic on one of my beast cloths.  Not much progress made in that little bit of time, but it sure was relaxing.  Here's a before picture and I'll add an "updated" after picture next weekend when I have maybe and hour or two of work.  I think I might try and get my other half to take a picture of me working on it.  I'm starting to love pictures of works-in-progress in the stitchers' hands.  It looks so connected.  Back to the books and catch you all later!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

this is fantastic Debi! The face on tha moon, is it the moon? is very glamorous. Don't work too hard with those books!!!

twhIch aye said...

oooh i love that moon ! and her hair clouds... lovely.

Els said...

O Debi, that's one fierce lion. I love the fabric of the clouds (I think it's the same fabric I have in orange for my "October" quilt plan. I smile when I see the basting stitches in your beast/C2C piece in yesterdays post.

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful piece of work.

Karen said...

Hi Debi. I'm in a ''must reply to my comments'' mode!! Hope you are having a lovely sunday!!

t said...

I really like this one debbie. Beautiful.

xt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...