5.05.2011

It Won't Be Long Now!


I found this video on U-Tube of a baby girl at 38 weeks in the womb.  This is the stage my daughter is right now with my almost-here new granddaughter.  We're so excited.  As soon as finals are over in June I'm flying out of here so fast it'll make every one's head spin.  I'm off to Wyoming to spend some time with my "girls".  Of course, Lexi has always been my best artist buddy since the time she was a wee toddler.  She's now a beautiful young woman who'll be off to college in a year.  I wonder if Olivia will love to create as much as her big sister does???  Just had to share this with you.  It's about 5-6 minutes long, and is totally fascinating to me.  The wonders they can do now!  Hope you enjoy.

I'm working on one of my whispering hearts who has morphed into the center of "my" universe as Whispering Suns, Moons, and Stars gets on it's way.  Jude is keeping us totally entranced with her love of stitch and design.  I'll post pics tomorrow or Saturday.  Mid-term finals are over and I survived... so I guess I'm due some special stitching time this weekend.  Last weekend all I did was study!

4 comments:

jude said...

wow

Becca said...

Hey there! Saw the name of your blog and came right over! I am Becca, I've lived in Las Vegas all my life, but I am a Seattle/Pacific Northwest girl at heart, and hopefully some day we will get to live there! I also love to stitch, so I've been looking at all your lovely creations. I hope that you'll drop by for a visit sometime, you'll probably see a couple of photos from your beautiful city. Congratulations to you too with the grandbaby on the way!

Karen said...

oh my, it nearly brought me to tears,beautiful. Thankyou.

Mary C. Nasser said...

Congratulations!!

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...