3.23.2011

As Promised!

Somebody STOP me!  This cloth is taking over my life!  But, truth to tell, I'm enjoying every single minute.  I made a couple of changes yesterday and continued on.  I told you I would post a new picture and so here it is.  There's still a bit more to go... some beading on the hearts to add a little bit of sparkle, and some more stitching in black to add a bit of drama to a couple of areas.  This one is almost finished.  I'm now dreaming of a red dog moon.  You'll have to return to see that one shape up.  I'll probable be starting it tomorrow or Friday.

4 comments:

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

Love the heart theme. Thanks for sharing

joe said...

oh my, debi! this is stupendous!! and you know my general dislike for hearts...but this is one i wouldn't hesitate to find pride of place in my home for. amazing!

jude said...

great!

di from di-did-it said...

WOW! I liked it before. It's even more fantastic now!

Oh, and I just noticed your photo bucket pics. Do you live near that stream? I would be sitting next to it every day...... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...