3.06.2009

A One on One Swap



This is a picture of my work in progress. Last fall I made an agreement to swap a felted picture with my good, good friend Sammy (Veletta). I've been working on it now and then and now the picture is finished except for embellishment. I used my Embellisher Machine and also did some hand felting. Now I want to accent some areas with embroidery (especially the bird which you can hardly make out) and add some beads. Sammy and I both LOVE beads and I can't wait to add some sparkle to this. I'll post another picture when it's done. SO, what do you think?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see it after you add beads!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

think it is the most amazing piece of art that I will have in my home...
Oh my gosh!
Veleta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...