7.13.2014

Summer of Color- Week 5

Well, I don't think I made the cut-off for the weeks' drawing, but I still wanted to let you see what I had done for the week.

This week we are using Dark blue, light blue, and red as our colors.  As I had surgery on Tuesday afternoon I really couldn't do anything until yesterday.  If you're watching the weather nation-wide you know it is HOT HOT HOT in the WA Pacific NW area and I just didn't sleep well enough last night to get this posted in time.  But here is week 5.  I LOVED doing this week as these colors are fun for me to work with.  I hope you enjoy!

Can't wait to find out what our color combo is for next week.  I sure do wish this wasn't ending so soon as it's been a HUGE blessing to me while I recuperated from the 2 surgeries I've had this summer.

                                                                           

HUGGS!
Debi

6 comments:

Kristin said...

xo
Feel Better!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I hope you feel better soon. Your little pages are amazing!

AM Zafaran said...

Wishing you health and recovery. I love the girl and the bird and the positive message!

sheila 77 said...

You art is lovely, inspiring and heart warming. I love the girl with her hair-style (we call them "bunches") and her pale blue jumper, and the blue bird, and your other page is super too.
Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Halle said...

Hope all is well with you now...love your journals.

Caz said...

awww this is lovely! The girl is so sweet next to the heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...