6.14.2013

Restructuring my blog~

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm busy getting my blog restructured.  The first thing I need to do is change from Google friend connect to Bloglovin.  So, please excuse this posting for that purpose.

I'm participating in a blog hop in a few days and will be talking about the current book I'm reading and something good that it's teaching me.  So stay tuned for that.  My circle of "Flying Sisters" will also be talking about books they are reading and the whole blog hop will be awesome!!


My thoughts and prayers and with you all and especially  BIG HUGGS!! ~  Debi


1 comment:

di from di-did-it said...

Looking forward to hearing what you have to share about the book you're currently reading. I'm a reader too and am always interested to hear what interesting people are reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...